My ella is growing too fast! I don't want to hold her back but after seeing lil baby cousin Ethan..... it makes me realize how fast time flies! Ethan is only a few weeks old and is such a CUTEY! He has a head full of blonde hair. I can't wait for the kids, including new baby cousin Sadie, to be able to play. Sadie looks so much like Sara now it is unreal to see that smile. I will post better pics of my new niece & nephew soon! I love them both so much. I didn't think I could love other kids since I have my own....but I think about them all the time ;)
Here is a new shot of Miss Ella doing per push ups. Don't crawl too fast on me Ella!!

2 comments:
she is getting so big! we need to do lunch again or hang out after i'm finished with my temp job! call me.
I just realized you had commented me! I love your blog. What fun this is! I would love to meet your family too. Let's get together soon. For real!
Post a Comment