So yeah, I am officially 29 as of the 14th. I had a wonderful birthday weekend with the family. My WONDERFUL sister watched the kiddos so I could enjoy a meal out with Greg & mom & dad Boush. I am finally "with it" and got an I-pod Nano, which I am loving. I listen to my podcast on it while I clean...need to clean! Sara & I went to breakfast at Finch's (the truck stop...whoops I licked an ashtray...coughed up a hairball....have a little chest hair...wear an eye patch) and had some good laughs on our actual b-day. Mom made dinner that night and had a little family party. Good times. Very thankful for my family & friends that love me so. I am one blessed 29 year old girl...woman...almost 30 year woman :)
My favorite birthday gift was Luke's song on my b-day morning. He did another longer, even sweeter version but it was too long to upload. Ella woke me up to the sound of her saying "mama" which is the sweetest thing you will ever hear. Bliss.

1 comment:
I love that boy. You can tell he just woke up. I'm so glad you recorded that, because it is priceless.
Post a Comment