Monday, December 8, 2008

Ella's Vintage First Birthday Party

We celebrated Ella's first birthday on her actual day of December 6th. It was a great time with mostly family. I could tell she felt very special. She got a ton of great presents that will hopefully last her until her next birthday! I was just thankful to be well enough to have the party. Thank God for a quick recovery and no more yucky virus! 


                                     Little vintage babies on the cupcakes look just like Ella



Ella...didn't know what to make of all the attention...so she clapped along 


The curtain was to block the view of the tree so she didn't have to share her special day with Christmas decor. 


Ella's first taste of "sweet"...it was a big hit!

Greg insisted that she wear the crown because she is his princess! 
I could tell that she felt "pretty"



Happy 1st Birthday my Dove!

No comments: