Sunday, November 7, 2010

List of Loves


So it has been a while since I have updated the ol' blog!! I desire to keep it up more regularly but with three kids it is not so high on my available use of time list =)) I hope to post Asher's birth story on here this week for sure though. If anything so I don't forget it but also to share how good my God is! I am continually amazed at his goodness and faithfulness to me. It leaves me feeling in awe of how He could love me so much and find such worth in me. There are seasons in life were I feel so dependant and close to Him and this is were I find myself now. Not because I have been so faithful but because I have lost all control. It is an adventure for sure!

To get this blog moving again and in the spirit of randomness, I would like to post a top ten list of why I love my new baby Asher....in no order of power..

Top 10 Reasons I love my Asher James :
  1. His little hands look like stars with dimples in the joints (as do most babies but I love this)
  2. The way his lip curls when sleeping
  3. The way his eyes look like little crescent moons when he gives me a big open mouth smile
  4. His name
  5. He is finally here and I know him now and he is healthy
  6. He keeps me up all night grunting with gas but loves me too much to be mad at him - the power he has!
  7. Chubby thighs
  8. The way he smells- spit up and all
  9. The purpose I feel from God in him - what/who will he be?
  10. How altogether wonderful he is to me
I could keep going but don't want to be obnoxious

Gaa Gaa Goo Goo! Eat, sleep, poot, repeat......


No comments: