Friday, May 23, 2008

Markith Thy Body Not - where was that at??


So yeah, I have been giving this some serious thought and I really like the IDEA of getting a "lil old tattoo". Hold back the scarlet T please! I did not say I was getting a bull ring through my nose. This is really touching...just listen.

I saw this really sweet lady with a cool one (try 14) in Charlotte last weekend. Since I have no filter, and was deliriously full from my favorite restaurant Charlie's, I stalked her down for this picture.  I like the birds to represent my kids....or really anything to represent each of my precious babies. 

I will say that when I drew this one on my wrist....it sort of looked like I cut it and the birds were stitches....which is a bit creepy. So maybe I will reconsider the location...and the design.....and maybe I just won't get a new tattoo..... my mom in law has gotten to me! ;) More to come on this after I pray about it! 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have the perfect solution! Just get this necklace http://www.figsandginger.com/item.php?item_id=41&category_id=1

It's on my "when I am a mommy" wishlist ;-)