Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ethan in Raleigh


Aunt Erin, Uncle Stephen & new baby boy Ethan came into town for the weekend. It was so good to see them and to have Ethan stay with us. As you can see...he is incredibly cute.  

I like this pic of them 



Here is the last photo of Lily, the leapfrog, before she went missing. All I remember is that Ethan was hungry and Lily was getting on his nerves jumping in front of the camera.??

















Ethan telling mommy he loves her.



















I love my baby Luke. He is the "big boy" now but he will always be my baby. He has captured my heart with those big beautiful eyes. He is learning allot right now about sharing the spot light....but I guess we all learn that at some point in life. Grace, Grace, Grace! 









1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, Ethan in raleigh, eh?.......hmmmmm, hmmm, hmmmm,...I have a blogspot now.