Greg made a AWESOME dinner on Saturday night! We had Sea Bass, Grouper, crab legs, NY Strip, & the sides. I meant to take a picture but got too busy. It is great that he loves to cook! We all enjoyed it & will be eating PB&J's for the rest of the week ;)
Ella & I went to a baby shower for new baby Lieb. Jess got a lot of awesome stuff. We made onesies with cool iron on decals. I am going to make some for gifts soon. I love Andrea's yard and cute red barn. Huge trees and really spacious yard....I want this :)


Mom & Dad Boush came to visit which is always fun. But way too short! The much awaited arrival of Grandmommy & Granddaddy was, as always, the most fun for Luke. He tries to soak up the attention like a little Remora in a short span of time. This can be a bit "intense" sometimes because he is now old enough to know how fast time flies. He tries to take advantage of every second. So ....I am tired. I love that boy! As they were leaving ...he yells...."look out for Diesel 10!" - you have to know Thomas stuff for that to be funny.
Mom & Dad Boush came to visit which is always fun. But way too short! The much awaited arrival of Grandmommy & Granddaddy was, as always, the most fun for Luke. He tries to soak up the attention like a little Remora in a short span of time. This can be a bit "intense" sometimes because he is now old enough to know how fast time flies. He tries to take advantage of every second. So ....I am tired. I love that boy! As they were leaving ...he yells...."look out for Diesel 10!" - you have to know Thomas stuff for that to be funny.

1 comment:
We need to dinner sometime soon. I love to cook too. Email me your number. graciedogg@gmail.com. That would be fun!!! MIss you and I think your kids are soooo precious!
Post a Comment