We had a great weekend. I early voted which was an honor. We missed a birthday party for Ella because she was not feeling well but did go to one with Luke on Sunday. His friend Justin turned 4. Luke had a blast as always. We had a blast watching him.
Luke got his face painted like Spiderman. Somehow he knows Spiderman but has never seen his movies or met him in person.????
Luke and his bud Nolan. Super nice kid.
Daddy's girl. Greg is so wrapped!
We love the boinga boinga!
Greg...loving birthday parties while games are on.

2 comments:
I love my Raleigh fam so much! I can't wait to be there with you guys all the time! Hopefully it will come soon. I miss you guys and I love you!
Looks like Luke and Ella had a GREAT time!! He really has done a lot of fun things in his 3 1/2 years.
Post a Comment