Sunday, November 23, 2008

For Kristin.....


My sweet cousin Kristin sent Ella this little Hallmark Christmas dream come true. Ella simply adores it. She figured out how to turn it on and off during day one. Now she follows this new skill with her awesome sway as she grooves to her Christmas miracle toy. She gets into it more than I have captured here but her brother was distracting her. 

This is the one toy that Ella really feels is hers alone. I found her with it in the corner...quietly turning it off and on. She will look around to make sure Luke is not too close and tries to pick the snowman up...although he is attached. She is very gentle with it otherwise. We all know where she gets her rhythm. (thank you God) I can't wait until she can walk and I can show her some cool moves. My heart is filled with pride when I see her move on beat.  I am going to sneak a shot of her really dancing. It is precious. Thank you Kristin...we love you!

No comments: