- Mama - this was her first word...yes...even before DaDa
- Dada
- Bubba- her bear
- Baby
- Up- when I pick her up or after I say it
- Book- sounds like ook sometimes...but always when holding a book or finding one randomly
- bye bye - while waiving
- brother- sounds like broba - Luke loves to hear this one!
- Duck
- Read
- encyclopedia - so maybe not that one.
That is all I can give her credit for so far. She also can growl like a lion, sign "more" and "all done" consistently, nod yes or no when asked a question. I can already tell that Ella is more verbal than Luke was at age one. I guess girls generally talk faster than boys on average. Most of the time I can tell she is trying to communicate verbally but does not have the words yet. When she does...look out! Since I use my blog as a journal to some degree...you can expect these fun facts from time to time. It is the only way I can keep track of the constant changes with these little guys! "bye bye"

1 comment:
Oh yes! When I was talking to her today I could see her little mouth moving when I would ask her a question. She knows what to say many times just now how to say it. She will definitely be a talker!! You forgot one word on that list: Quiche.
Post a Comment