Friday, July 3, 2009

Wilmington break away....

I am such a slack blogger so bare with me as I play catch up. I am borrowing Marty's time machine and back dating my posts so that they stay in order. In July we really needed to get out of town. Listing the house and trying to keep it spotless with two kiddos gets quite old.  We headed out to Wilmington for the 4th. We ended up only staying one night in Wilmington and then headed to Holden Beach to visit our friends, the Buckleys, at their house. 

Dear Luke, I am sorry but I will do this to you until you are 40. Don't resist it. It is your fault for being so cute.  Love you- mommy


We did our usual routine. We ate lunch at Dockside, went downtown and got ice cream at Kilwin's, went to Island Passage, Edge of Urge, all my little shops I like. Although I purchased nothing. I just like to gawk. Walked and just enjoyed the day. Then ate at Blue Water...yum yum.  It does seem like our entire day revolved around food. That sounds about right. 


Luke, of course, got Superman ice cream. What else do 4 year olds that can disappear, fly, and swing from buildings eat??


Some old man was rolling around on this sweet fold out bike. This is my new motto...that I follow 67% of the time when I look at this picture or I see that old man. I kid, I kid.

No comments: