Amelie's French Bakery.
I was so pumped to get to swing by this place while we were in Charlotte. It is in the NODA area of Charlotte and I first heard about it from my hero/favorite blogger - The Pioneer Woman. She had been in Charlotte not long ago and someone brought her some pastries from this place. It is definitely worth the visit. It is a super cute eclectic little spot.

Luke split an eclair with Grandmommie

Ella loved it!

I wish I took a picture of this before that 500lb. man came and ate it all. You should have seen it - he had a gun and demanded my pastries. I was kinda glad because I didn't want to be a total pig in there!

Think - Charlie and the Chocolate factory but with pastries and all kinds of goodness.

I will have to agree with PW though. The raspberry and lemon tea cakes were my fa-vor-ite. Wiping drool away ....and going for an imaginary jog right now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment