Friday, July 2, 2010

To Great Grandmommie's house we gooooo

We were so excited to be able to spend a beautiful morning/afternoon at Great Grandmommie's house in Charlotte during our visit. Luke, Ella, and I went down earlier in the week just to make sure we could see her. The kids don't get to see enough of her and it was really important to me that we have good time with her. She has had an extraordinary life and is someone I want them to always remember.

And Grandmom had a ball too! Luke is crazy about her because she is so hands on and you can always get her to play with you =)

Ella is "sleeping" here on the swing. I remember laying on swings like this when I was little and I would watch the bugs and ants through the cracks. It is funny the little things you remember while watching your kids!
Ahh..bliss. What a precious day we had together. It was a perfect weather in the mid 80's. We were able to spend more time outside which was a blessing with two excited kids.

Luke at Great Grandmommie's house.

No comments: