Thursday, August 14, 2008

No the girl can't help it......


Baby's got her blue jeans on......

I put Ella in jeans for the first time yesterday. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl and I must say I think Ella is too. I think Ella and I may be forced to make more fashion shows in the future. I stole these jeans from Baby Gap, that's right, for $7. Booyow! Try to ignore my cool moves ...I tried to get out of the picture. We need to work on the production of our next show but ....more to come. 

4 comments:

The Land of Luke & Ella said...

NO I AM NOT A CREEPY STAGE MOM. YUCK.

Sara said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is SO CUTE!!! She ain't really tryin to cause no scene, it just comes naturally....naw tha girl cain't help it.....Heaven help us, Ella's got her blue jeans on.....

Stephen, Erin and the Shrimp Sandwich said...

how much are private lessons?
cousin ethan.

Jessica said...

I got Jude a pair of Jeans from Talbots Kids since they were closing for like $3 but he can't fit them yet... babies in jeans are too cute!