Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Target = My friend, My Foe


Luke fell out of the cart at Target on Friday. This picture was taken two days later but the bump was MUCH larger and blue. He was sitting inside the big cart. I pulled Ella out and had bent over to pick up Luke's "little parametic" toy.  All in a matter of seconds, Luke had pulled up the under part of the cart and fell out head first onto the floor in Target. (the part that lifts up so the carts colapse into eachother ) It was pretty scary and he was crying really hard. Three Target employees were on the scene before I could blink with an "incident report" in hand. They had- please don't sue me- faces on.  No need though, I am just thankful Luke is okay. I am sure he will never do that again. Luke loves to talk about it, so be sure to ask him. 

No comments: