Thursday, October 9, 2008


50 yard line...great seats thanks for Greg's coworker.

Uncle Mark and Ella have a special bond. He just really loves her. He always wants to hold her and did for most of the game while she was there. We joke that he could use it as a little "chick magnet" pull. :) No, he really just loves babies!


Me? Well, I had a blast at the game, although I did not stay the whole time because the kids got antsy. I have determined that I am going to learn "the football" this year. Going to games definitely makes me more excited to really learn the in's and out's of the game. This time next year....I will be wearing my own helmet to games....people do that right?! - wink.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Luke is a real tailgater now!! These pics look so fun!!

Jessica said...

I like Ella's shirt... I've been looking for a striped shirt for jude... but not a girly one.