Sunday, October 19, 2008

More farm pics....

Greg's fort aka "the love shack". Greg and I decided that if we were ever homeless we would live in this. It was lined with hay and had a little slide. All you need really. I liked it because it was warm and stopped the wind from causing hypothermia. 

Burying Collin in the corn. I live for things like this. If I did not have one ounce of pride I would have let them bury me too .....plus I had to carry Ella.....there is always next year though :) 

Greg....taking this pumpkin launch WAY too seriously. He did this maybe 10 times.

Oh yeah...we are talking fun...


Zip line. Greg could not fit in this so instead he enjoyed himself by launching Luke as fast as he could. Luke loved it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

This place looks like so much fun...we are definitely going next year. Sadie will be a year and a half so it should be somewhat fun for her. I love the grin on Luke's face in the first pic...so sweet.