For Luke's 4th Birthday we celebrated at Jumpin Beans in Cary. We did another joint party with Luke's buddy Collin. We had a wonderful time complete with cake, Chick-fil-a, an Easter egg hunt in the bounce house, and family and friends!!
Aunt Sara made these cute and delicious cupcakes to look like Easter eggs in the grass =)
We did the Cars theme....oh yeah!

2 comments:
My niece Ella had her b-day party at Jumpin Beans in Wake Forest. It was a bit over priced for what you get. If you want an awesome bouncing experience for a good deal go to TKs Jungle. http://www.tksjungle.com/
I actually looked there. I just did not want to do it in Wake Forest bc it was a joint party and many people were coming from Cary. Plus we wanted a private party without all the other kids there. I do really like that place though...just wish it was in Raleigh.
Post a Comment