Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miss Chatterbox



Don't be fooled by Ella's shy demeanor. She is quite the chatterbox at 16 months. Now she has began to form multiple word sentences. Here is an updated list of what Ella likes to talk about these days. 
  1. I have poo...poo poo
  2. diaper
  3. ice - referring to ice cream
  4. cheese
  5. apple 
  6. keys
  7. outside..i want go outside
  8. shoes
  9. socks
  10. cute....ceewwwwt
  11. pretty
  12. banana
  13. grape
  14. bread
  15. bunny rabbit
  16. help
  17. more
  18. open
  19. pray
  20. I want this
  21. please
  22. thank you....she is polite
  23. this is mine
  24. no
  25. no luke
  26. I want juice
  27. read book
  28. up 
  29. I want sit...sit
  30. juice...... "jeeeewwsss"
  31. she can count to two.....seriously 1...2...
  32. brother
  33. cow...moo
  34. pig...oink
  35. monkey
  36. bug
  37. cat
  38. dog...ruff
  39. lion...growl sound
  40. butterfly
  41. what's that
  42. Pop Pop
  43. Brooke
  44. Erin
  45. Sara
  46. Ethan....."ephan"
  47. Sadie..."shadie"
The list goes on and I will add more as I remember them....mostly for my record of course. She is so cute because her voice sounds so small. She can almost repeat anything you say but does not have comprehension of every word she repeats. So I don't really count the word if she does not understand it. I cannot imagine when she really starts talking. Even more reason to watch every word you say =) 

No comments: