Saturday, April 11, 2009

A walk down memory lane.....

This was Luke's first birthday. The theme was Elmo. The crowd was all family and a few friends. Looking back I think Luke looks more like a two year old here. My big boy!





                      I remember Luke's birth like it was yesterday. I remember the smell of new life, how warm he was, that he was the most perfect thing I had ever seen! I remember his large feet and hands. I remember thinking....he is SO big! His chest was so mighty for a little baby. He was a great eater from day one and had a sweet easy going temperment. This was April 11, 2005. He was 9lbs 3 oz. The beginning of our journey with Luke. Thank you God for blessing us beyond what we think or deserve! We are honored to have Luke as our son.

No comments: