Friday, August 15, 2008

Most favorite special friend

Luke says so many funny/interesting things these days I can hardly keep track of them in my memory. Here are a few he said today so far......

This morning at breakfast while looking down at my Chacos....
 
L: Mommy, does God wear shoes...shoes like yours?
M: (feeling purplexed as to how to answer that) I guess he does sometimes. Jesus wore sandals, I know.  - I wanted to say...God may not need shoes but I didn't want to boggle his mind and I guess I don't really know that anyway. He may love them...I should know. 

At Target while I was picking up my prescription I grabbed Luke some vitamins and he said.... 

L: Mommy, you are my most favorite special friend.
M: (after I picked my heart up off the floor) Aww..buddy. You are my most favorite special friend too. And I mean that. 

At Target while putting the cart back in the store.....

L: (in a super hero/Benny Hinn voice)  The power of GODDDD! 
M: What did you just say?
L: The power of GODDDDDDD! (with a powerful look on his face) 
M: Do you have the power of God?
L: Yeah...and Daniel.
M: Daniel? Did you watch a movie at camp? About Daniel and the Lion's den??
L: Yeah. Can I have a chocolate milk.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that....my favorite one is the "POWER of GOD"....cute