Friday, September 19, 2008






Here is a pic from my farm in the fall. I love it here......in my dreams! 

No really, my farm doesn't look exactly like this bc my house is way cooler but the red barn is the same. I roll around in my gater and grow stuff that won't die. I have a few self sufficient animals that cook for me in order to save their own lives.  I wear aprons all day and occationally I take my bun down. So yeah....


Here are my top ten reasons for loving the fall......

  1. the smell in the air - "the fall smell"
  2. pumpkin spice latte's ....and anything pumpkin
  3. butternut squash bisque - I will be posting the recipe - k-i-l-l-e-r
  4. the unforgetable fair 
  5. colorful changing leaves - and the smell of them burning
  6. sweatshirts and coats
  7. going for walks
  8. holding hands with Greg outside
  9. hammocks
  10. the month October
Let me know if I forgot something....


2 comments:

Jessica said...

This probably fall into the "fair" category but it deserves it's own point... Carmel/Candy Apples!

Andrea said...

Yes! Hooray for Fall! I also love sunny and cool mornings when Daylight Saving time ends.