Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vollmer Farms - Luke's 1st Class Picnic

Some kids from Luke's preschool class... they made cute tee shirts for the picnic.  Luke & I went last Wednesday & Aunt Sara had a pajama party with Ella & Sadie! Thanks Sara!!! Luke really enjoyed/needed the alone time with mommy! 

This is Anna. I went to school with her dad & mom. The pumpkins were not as big due to the rain shortage this year.

There were classes that taught the kids everything from how many stomach's a cow has (4) to how to make butter. All you need is one cup of heavy cream, 5 bolts (cleaned), one clean mayo jar, and a fun song about "butter mak'n".  And YES, we did make butter and it was AWESOME. AND we ate it on crackers. Luke had 4! 

This is Amanda dressed up as a cow during the cow class. She was a great sport! 


Luke & I on the hay ride. We just had the best day. I wish I could bottle the time we spent together that day! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

This is SUCH a sweet picture of the two of you. You can see so much love in yours and Luke's eyes.